Monday, May 19, 2008

The Month in Pictures - Kate and Larry's wedding


The day of the wedding we headed to the National Zoo which was celebrating Migratory Bird day. Corinne and Alex stocked up on stickers and Dan got to meet Woodsy Owl.












We timed our R&R to attend my cousin Kate's wedding to fabulous-guy Larry. Here we are at the church. Here I am with my favorite aunt Sharlie - look we have matching outfits!

The reception was held at the Audobon Society which had lovely grounds, a beautiful old house and hundreds of dead birds.











Bride and groom looking happy. Dan trying out zoom feature on our new camera by taking this picture from really far away

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Duffy, I'm surprised you didn't coordinate with your Aunt to ensure that you didn't wear the same dress. :-)

Lovely photos...the little girl clearly hasn't worked up her "I'm a star, you may photgraph me now!" smile quite yet.

3XMom said...

so pretty - looks like a gorgeous wedding.