Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another Harry Potter-free Week

Harry Potter - the movie opened in the US a week ago and didn't open here. I just read the movie section for this weekend (which thankfully begins in just three hours) and again no Harry Potter. I guess I should be happy that there are nice movie theaters here that show American movies - right now Shrek 3, Die hard, Transformers, Hannibal Rising and Oceans 13. Near as we can tell it is the action movies that make it over here and some arrive opening weekend - but alas not Harry Potter.

Also, Amazon's Saturday guarantee for the Harry Potter the book does not extend to APO addresses. Our mail seems to take about 8 days to get to us - no doubt enough time for all of you to read the entire book. Please don't tell us the end.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I liked your idea of re-reading the Half-Blood Prince in anticipation of Deathly Hallows. I'm going to do that tto. Happy reading when your book finally arrives!

3XMom said...

The girls (me, steph, sabrina, and vi) are going to see the movie Friday night. Justin and Josh saw it and liked it.

Promise to not tell you what happens in the book!