Thursday, July 12, 2007

Look Alike


Yesterday, I had my first solo meeting. Up until now, my meetings with Jordanian officials or business representatives have all been with a colleague. Yesterday's meeting went well until the end when the gentleman asked where I was from. I answered. He said "Are you sure you aren't British because with your bone structure you look just like Margaret Thatcher." He meant it kindly. Perhaps you too see the similarity. Maybe it's just my strong personality and committment to privitization and monetary policies.

Due to my enthusiasm for the Vote Petra campaign. I actually get to go to Petra for work. I'll report back!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Lol, I think that's funny! I am happy you get to go to Petra. I have pictures of Sabrina on my blog.

3XMom said...

lol..that is hysterical! Have fun at Petra!

Anne Peters said...

Oh, did we forget to tell you that Margaret Thatcher is your 6th cousin 3 times removed on your father's mother's father's father's side? That Britsh/Scottish gene pool just isn't that big you know.... And we do have the competing reports about the Hazlehursts in the 1700s - Tories vs. Revolutionaries....